EC pre-publishes FET and RI Work Programmes 2018-20
The European Commission (EC) has already pre-published several of the last Horizon 2020 Work Programmes for 2018-2020.
A draft of the Future and Emerging Technologies (FET) work programme 2018-2020 has been pre-published. This FET work programme covers FET Open, FET Proactive and FET Flagships calls for the years 2018 to 2020.
A draft version of the Work Programme 2018-2020 for the Research Infrastructures Part, not yet approved by the Commission, has also been pre-published. 6 calls and 15 topics are foreseen for the period 2018-2019. Further actions for 2020 are listed but not developed in details. The estimated total budget is more than EUR 1.200 million over the three years. The calls will address:
- The long term sustainability of pan European Research Infrastructures
- The implementation of the European Open Science Cloud
- The integration and opening of Research Infrastructures of European interest
- The European data Infrastructure
- The translation of Open Science into Open Innovation
- The policy and international cooperation measures for Research infrastructures
The EC pre-publishes Work Programmes in order to provide potential participants with the currently expected main lines of this work programme. After the Work Programme has been adopted, this will be announced on the Horizon 2020 website and on the Participant Portal. The EC points out that only the adopted work programme will have legal value.TOP