DG Research publishes April issue of STI Data and Indicators newsletter
The European Commission, DG Research and Innovation, has published the April 2018 edition of its monthly Newsletter on STI Data and Indicators. The newletter is a descriptive collection of current data and indicators on science, technology and innovation (STI).
The current issue covers the following topics:
- Eurostat data on hourly labour costs
- Eurostat data on high-growth enterprises
- Eurostat data on tertiary attainment
- Commission's Spring 2018 economic forecast
- Reuters list of Europe's most innovative universities
- Allaccess data on Internet usage
- Miscellaneous results from national data sources
The current newsletter can be downloaded below.
To download previous editions please click here.