EC publishes Quarterly Review of academic R&I literature
The European Commission has published its Quartely Review of Academic Literature on Research and Innovation as Sources for Growth for the third quarter of 2018. The review has been published on the Research and Innovation Observatory (RIO) website.
Topics covered by the current issue include:
- Digital technology diffusion - a matter of incentives, capabilities, or both?
- Three frames for innovation policy: R&D, systems of innovation and transformative change
- Mobilising innovation for sustainability transitions: A comment on transformative innovation policy
- Towards system oriented innovation policy evaluation? Evidence from EU28 member states
- The Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Innovation
- Global Production Networks, Foreign Direct Investment, and Supplier Linkages in the Integrated Peripheries of the Automotive Industry
- Cohesion Policy Incentives for Collaborative Industrial Research. The Evaluation of a Smart Specialisation Forerunner Programme
- Industrial diversification in Europe: The differentiated role of relatedness
- Smart specialisation, innovation policy and regional innovation systems: what about new path development in less innovative regions?
- The Product Space Conditions the Development of Nations
To download the Quarterly Review from the RIO website, click here.TOP