Austrian EU Performance Monitoring for RTI
03 Dec 2020read more
18 Jun 2020read more
04 Feb 2020read more
Austria’s Federal Ministries with research responsibilities have commissioned a project for monitoring Austria’s participation in EU Research Framework Programmes since the 4th Research Framework Programme in the late 1990s. For the period of July 2021 to June 2028, the EU Performance Monitoring project for Horizon Europe and ERA-related initiatives is carried out by the Austrian Research Promotion Agency (FFG).
This EU-Performance Monitoring for RTI project (EU-PM) has a wide scope and a strongly user-oriented service focus:
- In addition to providing rapid and reliable data on Austria’s participation in the EU Research Framework Programme Horizon Europe, the EU-PM also covers further relevant RTI funding initiatives in the European Research Area (depending on the availability of data).
- The EU Performance Monitoring for RTI aims at providing easily accessible “strategic intelligence” to all players in the national innovation system according to their different roles (strategic, operative or managing).
- In cooperation with the EIP – European and International Programmes Department of the FFG, it focuses strongly on analysing and interpreting the data.
- With the principle "As much data protection as necessary, as much openness as possible" in mind, a data warehouse solution has been set up, offering its users direct downloads and individual queries via a web portal, while at the same time observing all pertinent data protection regulations.
The EU Performance Monitoring for RTI is jointly commissioned by the Federal Ministry of Education, Science and Research, the Federal Ministry for Climate Action, Environment, Energy, Mobility, Innovation and Technology, the Federal Ministry for Digital and Economic Affairs and the Federal Ministry of Agriculture, Regions and Tourism.
For further information please refer to the EU-PM web site (in German):
For FP7, the project PROVISO was commissioned by the same ministries to monitor Austrian participation in the EU Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development and to provide assistance to Austrian ministries and delegates involved in research policy at national, European and international level. The monitoring project for Horizon 2020 was also commissioned by the same ministries, and was carried out by the FFG.
- DOCUMENT ERA Thematic Dossier on Climate Action in Horizon 2020
- DOCUMENT Overview Report on Austria in Horizon 2020 June 2018
- DOCUMENT ERA Thematic Dossier on Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions and Europ…
- DOCUMENT Cockpitbericht November 2018
- DOCUMENT Overview Report June 2019
- DOCUMENT ERA Thematic Dossier "Digital"
- DOCUMENT ERA Thematic Dossier on Performance of Austrian Enterprises in H…
- DOCUMENT Cockpitbericht April 2019
- DOCUMENT Cockpitbericht August 2019